TRT-Electronics ships the o-Turtle TTL flash trigger for Olympus
TRT Electronics announces the mobi TTL converter
TRT-Electronics has announced the availability of the mobi TTL electro-optical converter. It is designed to be attached anywhere within a housing using velcro. The mobi offers a brighter LED output than the original TRT units and is available in Nikon or Canon versions now with Sony and Olympus versions to be available soon.
UwP Magazine issue 99 is available
Show report: DEMA 2017
The Diving Equipment and Marketing Association (DEMA) hosts the world largest diving trade only show. For 2017, this is being held at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida over 1 to 4 November. Wetpixel reports “live” from the event every year, to try and bring a flavour of the show to those that cannot attend. We will be adding daily updates so please keep checking back
Gates announces Pro Explore housing
Achtel Pty announces Vanquish Weapon housing
Pawel Achtel ACS has announced the Vanquish Weapon housing for the RED Weapon camera. Designed for 8K imaging, it uses Nikonos optics and has an onboard OLED monitor that displays feedback from environmental sensors. Constructed of coated titanium, it weighs 4.5 kg and can be taken onto aircraft as a carry on.
The first underwater restaurant in Europe to open in Norway
Europe’s first underwater restaurant is slated to open early next year in Norway. The restaurant will seat 100 people and is located in Båly, a town on the south coast of Norway. The building is modern and appears to be tipping into the water with a large panoramic window that will allow diners to view the abundant underwater life. The restaurant will focus on local cuisine.
Video: Lembeh Tips and Techniques
- Sony updates a9 firmware to version 1.01 (via )
- Canon releases firmware v1.1.2 for EOS 7D Mark II (via )
- There are dolphins in the Potomac River (via )
- Scientists determine 79-foot blue whale in Bolinas killed by… (via )
- Nikon updates Capture NX D and other apps (via )
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro to 10.3.4 (via )
- Sharks exhibit at National Geographic Museum starting this week… (via )
- DJI’s new Spark drone (via )
- Camera Raw 9.10.1 now available (via )
- Adobe updates Lightroom to 2015.10.1/6.10.1 (via )