Underwater photos of surfers by Lucia Griggi
Hugyfot releases images of their housing for the 70D
Hugyfot announces GoPro monitor
Gates announces housing for Sony AX100
Gates Underwater Products has announced the imminent release of their housing for the Sony FDR-AX100 4K Handycam Camcorder. The housing features a side window for viewing the camera’s LCD, neutral buoyancy and the ability to add all battery sizes. It is compatible with Gates lens ports.
Video: Manatee by Joe Romeiro
Nauticam announces their housing for the Olympus E-M10
Nauticam has “officially” announced their housing for the Olympus OM-D E-M10 mirrorless camera. It is a smaller housing than the one for the E-M1, and features a port lock similar to that of the Nauticam SLR housings. It is supplied with electronics for their vacuum system, and the housing allows access to both LCD and EVF as required. It has ports for fiber optic triggering of strobes.
Tutorial by JP Danko on editing underwater photos
DIY Photography has just highlighted a video underwater and commercial photographer JP Danko created detailing his editing process of underwater images. The video is approximately twenty minutes and moves through his entire workflow, which includes Lightroom as well as Photoshop work.
Video: Moonlight Manta Dance
- Report on the Blenny Challenge week 3 (via )
- Composite split shots breakdown (via )
- Nikon rumor: new dedicated uw camera (via )
- X-Ray International magazine issue 56 is now available to… (via )
- Kodak exits bankruptcy (via )
- Sony releases updates for NEX-7, NEX-5R, NEX-6 and a99 cameras (via )
- Panasonic updates firmware for DMC-GF6 (via )
- Everything you need to know about RED Dragon (via )
- Issue 74 of UwP magazine is now available to download (via )
- New species of walking sharks discovered in Indonesia (via )