Herb Ko, Moderator
NCUPS SEA2003 Contest
The Northern California Underwater Photographic Society's SEA2003 photo contest has several digital categories this year, with over $25,000 of prizes just waiting to be handed over to wetpixel readers. Digital categories include macro digital, normal/wide-angle digital, and California digital. The submission deadline is October 3, 2003!
More information at: http://www.ncups.org/SEA2003a.html
Jonah ND100 Housing for Nikon D100
Craig Jones and James Wiseman review the Jonah Housing for the Nikon D100 Digital Camera.
Wetpixel staff reviews Jonah D100 Housing
Subal FS2 Housing for Fuji S2 Pro
Robert Delfs reviews the Subal FS2 Housing for the Fuji Finepix S2 Pro Digital Camera.
Image Tank G2 Portable Storage
James Wiseman’s review of the Image Tank G2.
Robert Delfs reviews the Subal FS2 Housing
Professional Printing for Digital Images
James Wiseman provides an introduction to professional digital printing.
- Local Hawaiians killing Monk Seals (via )
- Review of the Nikon AW1 (via )
- December edition of DIVEMAG now available to download (via )
- Japanese super sub discovered off Hawaii (via )
- December issue of DIVE magazine available to download (via )
- Seahorse shape aids stealth hunting techniques (via BBC)
- Protecting underwater real estate for fish (via )
- NOAA and state shark fin bans (via )
- New marine conservation zones for UK (via BBC)
- Video: Coral spawning on the Great Barrier Reef (via BBC)