New Wetpixel Design!
Welcome to the new Wetpixel.com! Over the past few years, Wetpixel has grown from a basic news listing site into the premier online resource for underwater digital photography. Our community of registered members is over 3,000 strong, and we have many times that number in regular, anonymous visitors.
The new design is based on an advanced, multi-blog engine, which will allow us to participate more in the main content areas of the site. More importantly, it is now very easy to browse back in time through our archives. Wetpixel even has RSS and Atom feeds now, so you don’t have to manually check our front page to look for new content.
Continue reading for migration tips and details about the new features we’ve implemented.
Photos of Aquatica D20 Housing
RSMAS Underwater Photo Contest
We've just received news of a new photo contest, put together by the University of Miami. Continue reading for details.
Just Posted: Inon D-2000 Review
Underwater Photo News From PMA
Sigma 150mm Macro - Test Photo Mini Review Posted
Sigma 150mm f2.8 APO DG EX
Ocean Images: Dolphin Housings
- Tangled manta ray cut free by divers in Costa Rica (via )
- Nikon updates Capture NX-D and other software (via )
- Split of iguana NG photo of the day by Lorenzo Mittiga (via )
- Olympus updates E-M1 firmware (via )
- Photo related features of the Apple Watch (via )
- Nikon D810 cameras with thermal fix marked with blue dot on box (via )
- Underwater wedding portraits are booming in Shanghai (via )
- New underwater mushroom shaped organisms discovered (via )
- Anima Mundi issue 16 is available to download (via )
- Enormous mantis shrimp caught in Florida (via )