Inon’s X-2 Canon 10D Housing
New Chat Feature
Or, if you are IRC savvy, you may join us at #wetpixel on XNet.
News Team: Looking for volunteers
New, Faster Theme
Using the Channel Mixer to Correct Green Water
Visa now required for entry into Indonesia
Other countries who can obtain visas upon arrival include Australia, Argentina, Brazil, U.K., Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, and U.A.E. (info from Cybergoldfish)
Practically, the only real effects that will result from this change are that you will have to pay for a visa when you arrive. Tony Matheis tells us that in addition to the 30 days a visa grants you, you can extend your stay by up to 14 more days without leaving the country.
Sea & Sea DX D70 Housing Announced
Yesterday, Sea & Sea Japan announced a housing for Nikon's new D70 digital SLR [automated english translation here]. The web site says that the housing will ship at the end of April, and lists the retail price as being ¥198,000, or roughly $1870 USD.
There is a discussion about this new housing in our forums.
Wetpixel unveils classifieds section
- Sony promises improved image quality update for A7 and A7R (via )
- New California bill seeks to ban Orcas performing in captivity (via )
- Getty images are now free for non-commercial use (via )
- Harp seal found on New York beach (via )
- Malibu protects dolphins and whales (via )
- Issue 14 of Anima Mundi magazine is now available to download (via )
- Sea Lions of the Galapagos Islands (via )
- How deep can fish swim? (via )
- Over underwater photographs in a tank (via )
- RED Dragon sensor outperforms Nikon D800e in DxO tests (via )