Underwater images without getting wet
RED CEO resigns
Samy’s Camera ventures underwater
Photographic retailer Samy’s Camera is now offering a range of underwater housings and products. In addition to retail, Samy’s plans to offer underwater imaging related workshops, classes and trips.
Backscatter expands Flip filter family
Nauticam releases the NA-Ninja 2
Nauticam is now shipping their housing for the Atomos Ninja 2 recorder/monitor. The housing uses touch screen controls to activate key controls including focus peaking, adjustable zebra, false color twin mode and blue-only exposure check. It is compatible with a wide range of cameras.
How to love a whale shark
Image: Sardine Run 2013
South African Graham Fenwick captured this amazing image during the 2013 sardine run. Despite there not having been much of a “run” this year, Graham’s image eloquently shows that when baitballs occurred, there was plenty of action!
Shawn Heinrichs to speak at TEDxBoulder
- Offshore drilling ceased in Belize (via )
- The top 5 new features in the Lightroom 5 beta (via )
- Review: GoPro HERO3 black on HD Magazine (via )
- Puerto Rico protects leatherback turtle nesting sites (via BBC)
- Maryland set to ban shark fin trade (via )
- Lion Air flight misses runway in Denpasar, Bali - no life… (via )
- Australia takes Japan to international court over whaling (via BBC)
- Philippines charges Chinese fishermen over reef crash (via BBC)
- Another photo of a two headed shark surfaces (via )
- Nikon hack removes video time limit from D3100, D3200, D5100 and… (via )