Ultralight AC-HQD Handles w/Seacam Housings
Wetpixel members sweep Beneath the Sea Competition
Delkin releases CardBus SD and MS adapters
If you are interested in speed differences between CardBus and non-CardBus readers, check out the results of DPReview's test (CF reader comparison).
When I'm on the road, I typically carry a CardBus CF reader, an older, traditional PC Card CF reader, and an inexpensive USB 2.0 CF reader. It can't hurt to have redundancy. :)
Fuji FinePix S3 Pro Announced
"LAS VEGAS, February 5, 2004 – Fuji Photo Film U.S.A., Inc., today unveiled one of its most eagerly anticipated products -- the newest addition to its critically acclaimed line of professional digital cameras -- the Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro.
"Among the FinePix S3 Pro’s list of enhanced features is its one-of-a-kind Super CCD SR sensor technology designed specifically for professional photography. This proprietary technology creates a wider dynamic range to produce images that approach true photographic quality. As a result, the FinePix S3 Pro will capture highlight and shadow detail often lost by digital cameras in high contrast scenes. In addition, Super CCD SR sensor technology provides a higher level of sensitivity, improved signal-to-noise ratio and more natural color reproduction..."
Inon’s X-2 Canon 10D Housing
New Chat Feature
Or, if you are IRC savvy, you may join us at #wetpixel on XNet.
News Team: Looking for volunteers
New, Faster Theme
- World’s largest aquatic insect discovered in China (via )
- Blackmagic design updates camera firmware to version 1.8.2 (via )
- Adobe releases Camera Raw release candidate version 8.6 (via )
- Free Aperture to Lightroom migration tool in open beta (via )
- Seahorses growl when stressed study shows (via )
- Artist Nathaniel Stern and his team make underwater scans (via )
- Japan’s prime minister confirms whale hunt to resume in… (via )
- Nikon NX-D software to be released for free in a week (via )
- Stunning school of mobula rays NG photo of the day (via )
- New TSA rules require batteries to be charged before flights (via )