Sea & Sea D60 Housing Photographs
Housing Photographs from Eric Cheng and photos of modifications by Jim Watt
digideep.com usermeeting on BOOT EXPO in Germany
The BOOT EXPO in Duesseldorf, Germany is taking place from 18.01.2003 - 26.01.2003. It is a great water-sports exhibition with a complete sector for the diving industry. As many divers gather there every year, the team at digideep.com takes the chance to organize user meetings for all digital underwater photographers who plan to visit the BOOT. Digideep has opened a discussion where everyone can make suggestions for the meeting. You are invited to share your thoughts and schedule.
Vosonic X’S Drive
The Vosonic X'S-Drive VP-2030 is a combination battery-operated portable data storage device and a 6-in-1 flash memory card reader / writer. The unit itself is small (5.5 x 3.2 x 1.1 inches) and weighs just 10.1 oz including the hard drive and battery pack.
GB Undersea’s Digital Lens Dock
GB Undersea, maker of quality accessories for underwater camera systems, today announced the availability of a new product called the Digital Lens Dock(TM). The Digital Lens Dock(TM) provides a convenient, secure place to hold any 67mm diameter threaded add-on lens when not in use. With it, you can safely remove your add-on lens when you wish to use your camera's built-in optics. Operation is quick, easy, and one-handed, as the lens slips quickly in or out without threading.
Aquatica Working On S2 Pro
In addition to the many inquiries about there current digital product line, visitors to Aquatica's booth at D.E.M.A. 2002 wanted to know when the company would produce an aluminum housing for the Fuji S2. Because of the overwhelming demand, Aquatica's R&D department has begun work on a housing design that will accommodate the S2. Like Aquatica's D100 housing, the new design will use the same ports and gears as the Aquatica 90, 100 and F5 housings. The new S2 housing will be ready for delivery in the Spring of 2003. Watch this space,or visit www.aquatica.ca for more details.
Minolta DiMAGE X Marine Case
How to Get Started in Underwater Digital Photography
James Wiseman discusses how to get started in underwater digital photography.
Strobe Use for Digital Cameras (for beginners)
James Wiseman discusses the advantages of use strobes with digital cameras.
- Photo related features of the Apple Watch (via )
- Nikon D810 cameras with thermal fix marked with blue dot on box (via )
- Underwater wedding portraits are booming in Shanghai (via )
- New underwater mushroom shaped organisms discovered (via )
- Anima Mundi issue 16 is available to download (via )
- Enormous mantis shrimp caught in Florida (via )
- Canon trails firmware update for C300/C500 for release in… (via )
- Seacam announces D810 housing-details to follow (via )
- Australia to scrap plan for dumping near Great Barrier Reef (via )
- British Wildlife Photography Awards 2014 announced (via )