Call for entries: Festival Mondiale de l’Image Sous Marine
Call for entries: Neapolis International Underwater Photo contest
The Nepalis International Underwater Photo contest is calling for entries. Neapolis, in association with the Tourism and Culture Department of the City of Naples, will hold a photographic exhibition of the competition winning works. There are categories for Advanced and Novice entrants in both Mediterranean and Other Seas classes. The deadline for submissions is 21 September.
Image: Ornate ghost pipefish by Ilan Lubitz
Nauticam ships housing for Sony RX100 IV
Nauticam is shipping their new housing for the Sony RX100 IV compact camera. To allow the housing to be used with gloves, a mechanical shutter release extension is supplied with every housing. It also provides access to all camera controls and has both M14 and M16 ports. The port has 67mm threads and it has fiber optic bulkheads for strobe triggering.
Video: Koh Racha Noi by Earth Touch
New web series: Borneo from Below
SDUFEX deadline for entries is August 10
Outdoor Photographer of the Year is now open for entries
The Outdoor Photographer of the Year photography competition is now open for entries. The competition is hosted by Outdoor Photography magazine as well as Fjällräven and will feature a grand prize of a spot on the Fjällräven Polar dog sled expedition to the Arctic in spring 2016.
- Malibu protects dolphins and whales (via )
- Issue 14 of Anima Mundi magazine is now available to download (via )
- Sea Lions of the Galapagos Islands (via )
- How deep can fish swim? (via )
- Over underwater photographs in a tank (via )
- RED Dragon sensor outperforms Nikon D800e in DxO tests (via )
- March issue of DIVE magazine is now available (via )
- Issue 77 of UwP magazine is now available to download (via )
- Underwater photography tips from Outside magazine (via )
- Video: Amateur photographer tracks the decline in mirrorless… (via )