Inon’s X-2 Canon 10D Housing
New Chat Feature
Or, if you are IRC savvy, you may join us at #wetpixel on XNet.
News Team: Looking for volunteers
New, Faster Theme
Using the Channel Mixer to Correct Green Water
Visa now required for entry into Indonesia
Other countries who can obtain visas upon arrival include Australia, Argentina, Brazil, U.K., Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, and U.A.E. (info from Cybergoldfish)
Practically, the only real effects that will result from this change are that you will have to pay for a visa when you arrive. Tony Matheis tells us that in addition to the 30 days a visa grants you, you can extend your stay by up to 14 more days without leaving the country.
Sea & Sea DX D70 Housing Announced
Yesterday, Sea & Sea Japan announced a housing for Nikon's new D70 digital SLR [automated english translation here]. The web site says that the housing will ship at the end of April, and lists the retail price as being ¥198,000, or roughly $1870 USD.
There is a discussion about this new housing in our forums.
Wetpixel unveils classifieds section
- Alligators freeze their snouts in ice to survive (via )
- Sony updates a9 firmware to version 2.0 (via )
- GoPro Inc. is reportedly for sale (via )
- New lens can focus all visible light into one point (via )
- Blurred lines between art and science in photography (via )
- Google’s new AI can score photos based on technical and… (via )
- Story behind the shot of a crocodile behind Jennifer Hayes (via )
- Best underwater swimming photos of 2017 (via )
- Reminder: OWU and Deep 2018 are open for entries (via )
- 400-year old shark discovered (via )