PMA 2004 Coverage
Instead of locally reproducing all of the press releases, I'd like to point you to Phil Askey's excellent product coverage of the show at his site, dpreview.com.
There is a lot of discussion going on in our forums about all of the new products. Please join us!
Kodak Announces New Pro DSLR
The latest addition to Kodak
Celebrate the Sea Marine Imagery Festival 2004
The prestigious Celebrate the Sea Marine Imagery Festival 2004 just got bigger. We thought competitions, seminars, photographic workshops, static exhibitions, non-stop marine feature documentaries, the latest dive equipment, digital innovations and some of the world's leading underwater image makers was just not enough. So now, the four-day festival will run alongside
Photos of Olympus 8080 Leaked
Let's all give Craig -- and the rest of the Wetpixel staff -- our thanks. I am certainly very grateful for all the volunteer help we've been receiving here!
“Deep Blue” BBC Movie
Celebrate the Sea/Wetpixel Digital Portfolio 2004
Underwater photographers -- novice or professionals: this is your chance to enter one of the most prestigious underwater digital imagery competitions in the world. Held in association with the Antibes Festival Mondial de I'lmage Sous Marine, Wetpixel.com, and the Celebrate the Sea Imagery Festival Kuala Lumpur 2004, the cash, equipment and holiday prizes are valued to over USD $60,000 in total. Winning entries may also be selected as front cover photo for Scuba Diver Australasia. The results will be announced at a gala award ceremony on 31 July 2004 in Kuala Lumpur.
Entry is easy: just 3 images of your choice. Pictures may be captured any where in the world and will be judged both as a portfolio and individually. To enter, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or download an entry form now!
Seacam D100 Housing Field Journal
- Adobe updates Lightroom CC Classic to version 7.2 (via )
- Here are Canon and Nikon’s crazy stockpiles at the Winter… (via )
- Underwater “rock climbing” by Australian freediver (via )
- A tale of a successful rescue from an underwater cave (via )
- Researcher of illegal wildlife trade murdered in Kenya (via )
- Trump inadvertently boosts donations to shark conservation… (via )
- Sir David Attenborough’s speech about saving the oceans (via )
- At 215 miles long, the world’s longest underwater cave has been… (via )
- Olympus global open photo contest (via )
- Nikon updates D850 firmware to version 1.01 (via )