Tauchen and Shark Diver Digital Covers
Both of these covers were shot digitally, with a Sea & Sea-housed Canon D60 Digital SLR.
Aquatica and the Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye
Aquatica Digital Rebel Housings
Aquatica D100 w/Nikon 10.5mm
If you have photos of a whale shark, you can help! All you have to do is to send a copy to sharktrust.org or Project-A.W.A.R.E, and quote the place and date you took the picture.
Scientist are going to match the dot pattern with other photos from their database to identify the shark. The dot pattern on the whale shark is unique as a human fingerprint The more submissions are forwarded to scientists, the more precise the estimation of the migration routes is going to be.
PMA 2004 Coverage
Instead of locally reproducing all of the press releases, I'd like to point you to Phil Askey's excellent product coverage of the show at his site, dpreview.com.
There is a lot of discussion going on in our forums about all of the new products. Please join us!
Kodak Announces New Pro DSLR
The latest addition to Kodak
Celebrate the Sea Marine Imagery Festival 2004
The prestigious Celebrate the Sea Marine Imagery Festival 2004 just got bigger. We thought competitions, seminars, photographic workshops, static exhibitions, non-stop marine feature documentaries, the latest dive equipment, digital innovations and some of the world's leading underwater image makers was just not enough. So now, the four-day festival will run alongside
- Insect photographer sues pest control company for $2.7m (via )
- Nikon updates D800 firmware to version 1.11 (via )
- A $3 million camera (via )
- The ocean’s most efficient jet engine is the chambered… (via )
- Nikon updates Capture NX-D to version 1.4.7 (via )
- Nikon updates D500 Distortion Control Data to Version 2.017 (via )
- Nikon updates D500 “C” firmware to version 1.14 (via )
- New population of world’s rarest fish found of Tasmania (via )
- Cuttlefish, master of camouflage, reveals a new trick (via )
- Insecto photographers seeks millions of dollars from pest… (via )