Aquatica completes A5000 housing and readies D-100 Housing and Others
Aquatica has completed the A5000 housing for Nikon Coolpix 5000 camera and is moving forward with implementing a full line of products for the Nikon Digital cameras. Look for the upcoming Aquatica the A5700 for the Nikon Coolpix 5700, and the A4500 for the Nikon Coolpix 4500 and ... you guessed it... the exciting AD100 for the Nikon D-100 digital SLR.
L&M Releases Photo of Tetra 5000
Dan Burton’s “Digital Underwater” Site Debuts
Dan Burton has launched his own website dedicated to underwater digital photography. Go there to get the latest information on Dan's digital underwater workshops, and to get a peek at Dan's home-grown housing for his Nikon D1x and his digital photo gallery. Link up at www.digitalunderwater.com.
Whatever Happened to the Spiegel Grove?
A couple months ago when the national media reported on the botched Spiegel Grove sinking off Florida, they of course never followed up to let us know how the story ended. The huge ship finally ended up on its side at the bottom, not exactly the original plan, but still offering some great sport diving. When the ship began to sink, Victor Gircys of http://www.underwaterporthole.com was nearby with his Canon s300 digital camera and was able to record the premature sinking. Victor's sinking sequence are the only photos taken from a boat.
DigiDeep Website Launch
DigiDeep is the name of a new Underwater Digital Photography website that recently joined wetpixel.com on the internet. The Germany-based site, maintained by Andreas Voeltz and Lars Kirchhhoff, features a photo of the week, as well as the most comprehensive underwater digital equipment list found anywhere.
Aquatica A995 Housing Review
Underwater Phantaseas Designs Housing for the Nikon CP5000
Underwater Phantaseas has sent us some renderings of their new housing product for the Nikon CP5000. They will have the initial Aluminum units within three weeks and are targeting an early summer release date. The housing will retail for US$995. Idaho-based Underwater Phantaseas can be reached at Advanced Design Engineering 1-888-748-2334. Read more for images.
- Nikon releases firmware version 1.30 for D5 camera (via )
- Plastic bag found at the bottom of the Mariana trench (via )
- A closer look at the taxidermy anteater photo (via )
- Photo of an osprey with a shark with a fish (via )
- Adobe updates Lightroom Classic to 7.3.1 (via )
- Sony updates a7 Mark III firmware to 1.01 (via )
- There is a brewery that ages beer underwater in the Adriatic Sea (via )
- Canon has released firmware 126.96.36.199.00 for the Cinema EOS C200… (via )
- Canon updates EOS 1-D X Mark II firmware to 1.1.6 (via )
- A wildlife photographer’s gear stash (via )