Nikon UW Speedlight 1 SB-N10 now available in US
Nikon underwater speedlight 1 SB-N10 and WP-N3 underwater housing for the Nikon 1 J4 or Nikon 1 S2 are now available in the US. Press release.
Video: Sony F55 underwater by Dan Beecham
Dan Beecham of Underwater Video Services, Cape Town, South Africa has shared some underwater footage shot with the Sony F55 camera. He has found that the ability to shoot Sony RAW without a compression ratio and its color rendering make it an excellent camera for underwater use. This is interesting, since Sony’s color rendering has been a challenge for underwater use on many of its other recent cameras.
Shootout: International Open Anilao
The Buceo Anilao Beach and Dive Resort has announced that it plans to host an underwater shootout from 29 November to 6 December. Prizes for the event will include cash and trips.
Underwater photos of surfers by Lucia Griggi
Hugyfot releases images of their housing for the 70D
Hugyfot announces GoPro monitor
Gates announces housing for Sony AX100
Gates Underwater Products has announced the imminent release of their housing for the Sony FDR-AX100 4K Handycam Camcorder. The housing features a side window for viewing the camera’s LCD, neutral buoyancy and the ability to add all battery sizes. It is compatible with Gates lens ports.
Video: Manatee by Joe Romeiro
- Study discusses how ghost horned crabs change color for… (via )
- DxOMark tests lenses for Canon 5D Mark III (via )
- Florida manatee death toll continues to rise (via )
- Scubapro launches the Waterman Award contest (via )
- Adobe to release a major upgrade to its Production Premium… (via )
- Pre-NAB: Canon announced firmware update for EOS C500 and C500PL… (via )
- Aljazeera reports on a “Diminishing Ray of Hope” for… (via )
- Adobe releases Lightroom 4.4 and Camera Raw 7.4 (via )
- Yet more Nikon firmware updates: D3, D4, D7000, D3X, D3S and… (via )
- Lenovo releases monitor which displays 99% of Adobe RGB gamut (via )