Shootout: International Open Anilao
The Buceo Anilao Beach and Dive Resort has announced that it plans to host an underwater shootout from 29 November to 6 December. Prizes for the event will include cash and trips.
Underwater photos of surfers by Lucia Griggi
Hugyfot releases images of their housing for the 70D
Hugyfot announces GoPro monitor
Gates announces housing for Sony AX100
Gates Underwater Products has announced the imminent release of their housing for the Sony FDR-AX100 4K Handycam Camcorder. The housing features a side window for viewing the camera’s LCD, neutral buoyancy and the ability to add all battery sizes. It is compatible with Gates lens ports.
Video: Manatee by Joe Romeiro
Nauticam announces their housing for the Olympus E-M10
Nauticam has “officially” announced their housing for the Olympus OM-D E-M10 mirrorless camera. It is a smaller housing than the one for the E-M1, and features a port lock similar to that of the Nauticam SLR housings. It is supplied with electronics for their vacuum system, and the housing allows access to both LCD and EVF as required. It has ports for fiber optic triggering of strobes.
Tutorial by JP Danko on editing underwater photos
DIY Photography has just highlighted a video underwater and commercial photographer JP Danko created detailing his editing process of underwater images. The video is approximately twenty minutes and moves through his entire workflow, which includes Lightroom as well as Photoshop work.
- Adobe to release a major upgrade to its Production Premium… (via )
- Pre-NAB: Canon announced firmware update for EOS C500 and C500PL… (via )
- Aljazeera reports on a “Diminishing Ray of Hope” for… (via )
- Adobe releases Lightroom 4.4 and Camera Raw 7.4 (via )
- Yet more Nikon firmware updates: D3, D4, D7000, D3X, D3S and… (via )
- Lenovo releases monitor which displays 99% of Adobe RGB gamut (via )
- Nikon also updates D600 firmware to 1.01 (via )
- Nikon releases firmware version A1.01 for D800/D800E SLRs (via )
- UK government dilutes marine protection due to cash shortage (via BBC)
- Amazing gyro-stabilized 4K aerial footage from Teton Gravity (via )