Aditech has announced the release of their new Mangrove MVS-8L12 video light. These features a new purpose designed LED module that emits 9120 lumens at a color temperature of 5000°K. The lights have a 130° beam and can run for 65 minutes at full power.
The lights are available now at a US retail price for $1,775.00.
MANGROVE video light MVS-8L12.
Mangrove´s new line of LED lights is an industry breakthrough. The MVS-8L12 specially designed for underwater video and photo is supplied with one Solid-State LED module emitting a staggering 9120 lumens. Featuring two output levels, the 80W light can dim from high to medium power output levels allowing you to dim lighting for a quick exposure adjustment. Sun-similar light in 16:9 illuminating with approx. 130° reflected beam angle and approx. 270 W (halogen).
- The Mangrove MVS-8L12 is designed to be used as primary video lighting for any underwater video, digital still or digital SLR system.
- A perfectly diffused 130 degree beam on each light head provides even coverage from macro to wide angle.
- Near daylight 5000º K color temperature ensures the most true, natural tones especially when combined with ambient light in seascapes.
- The light head’s powerful 9120 lumen beam may be reduced to Low (60%) power setting to fine-tune exposure and extend battery life.
- A compact and ergonomic design features a large power switch on the back of the light head.
- The heavy-duty and reliable magnetic switch is within easy reach and features click-stops to indicate power setting by feel.
- The power supply cord is properly positioned to stay out of the diver’s way and reduce stress on the cord end.
- The light head is equipped with two standard cold shoes, one on top and the other on the bottom; they are compatible with ball arm-attaching adapters from several manufacturers. There is also an optional adapter that allows using flexible arms. Both Flex and Ball Arm systems are easily expandable to meet a variety of needs.
- A separate state of the art Lithium-Mn-Co battery pack mounts on the bottom of the housing for better weight distribution and improved handling underwater.
- Mounting hardware is provided to attach the battery pack to Mangrove video housings.
- Additional battery packs may be purchased separately to quickly exchange for a fully charged pack and keep shooting.
- The Smart Charger provides complete recharging, automatic trickle maintenance and conditioning to prolong battery life. Auto adjusts to any input voltage from 100 to 240V. Intechangeable UK, Australian and European AC adapters for worldwide use are available.
- Light Source: 12x Slim type LED package
- Power consumption: 12 x 6.5W
- Luminous Flux (Lumen): 9120 lm.
- Beam angle: 130º .
- Color temperature: 5000º Kelvin
- Output levels: 100-60%.
- Powered by: Lithium-Ni-Mn-Co 14 V-8000 mAh
- Burn time (100-60%): 65min (100%) / 130min (60%) .
- Charging time: 3:30 hrs
- Maximum operating depth: depth rated to 200m/660 feet.