Adobe has released significant updates to Lightroom Classic CC, Lightroom CC and Adobe Camera Raw. Version 7.3 of Lightroom Classic CC has a new Profiles panel that allows the previewing of camera calibration profiles live on images. It also has an improved tone curve control, and the Dehaze function is now in the Basic section. Lightroom CC 1.3 adds a geometry control and support for network attached storage.
The updates are all to subscribers available via the Creative Cloud app.
Adobe releases updates to Lightroom Classic, Lightroom CC and Adobe Camera Raw
Today, Adobe released updates to Lightroom Classic CC, Lightroom CC and Adobe Camera Raw, including the introduction of Profiles.
Highlights of this new release include:
- We’re introducing a massive update to the Camera Profiles feature (Lightroom Classic and Adobe Camera Raw) – now simply called Profiles – and adding them into Lightroom CC.
- Now with six brand new Adobe Raw profiles, over 40 new Creative profiles and more accessible camera matching profiles all within a new Profile Browser
- Profiles from 3rd party preset makers are available today as well, including Brian Matiash, Contrastly, DVLOP and others.
Additional updates include:
- Lightroom Classic CC now has a more accessible Dehaze tool, expanded tone curve panel size for more precise adjustments, and optimized face-tagging algorithms for more accurate detection.
- Lightroom CC has added support for network attached storage (NAS) devices and ability to filter by sync status.
- Lightroom CC for iOS now has a new Geometry tab, grain options, left handed editing mode for iPad, enhanced control over Lightroom CC Web shares, iPhone X layout optimizations, and more.
- Lightroom CC for Android gains a details tab with sharpening and noise reduction, grain options, enhanced control over Lightroom CC Web shares, and more.
More information about today’s updates to Lightroom Classic CC, Lightroom CC and Lightroom CC for mobile can be found here.