Anglerfish Creative Lighting are shipping their Anglerfish remote slave trigger. It can be used with electrical or fiber optic cables to trigger all strobes. It has a built-in rechargeable battery.
The Anglerfish Trigger is shipping now. Please see your local specialist retailer for prices.
Anglerfish Trigger V1.0, By Anglerfish Creative Lighting
- Dual optical and electric sync cables
- Compatible with all strobe models
- Intelligent ambient light sensitivity compensation via on board computer
- 300mAh Li-po battery with charge circuit and power management.
- Type III hard anodized aluminum housing for maximum durability
- Depth rating of 100m with the Sea & Sea Nikonos electric sync cords
- Comes with USB charger and universal plug for North American, EU and Asia wall outlets, operations manual, one year warranty
- Light weight and compact design
- Ultra fast electronics able to achieve maximum sync speeds faster than 1/320s!
- Intelligent power management system. Up to 40hr of shooting time on a single charge. Power down, standby and sleep modes. Up to 300day of battery duration in the sleep mode
- Environmentally friendly design. Lead (Pb) free and RoHS compliant
- Designed and built in Canada!
The optical capability of the trigger will allow the user to store the trigger in his or her pocket and use the trigger on the spot as required. You can use the trigger to perform off-camera lighting and to decouple the strobes from the camera giving the photographer ability to create creative lighting. It can be used in macro snoot application for difficult snoot light setup or it can be used in wide angle application such as wreck or cave photography.