Aquatica is pleased to introduce the Aquatica 30D housing for the Canon 30D DSLR camera. This new housing combines a new ergonomic design and the latest control technologies to deliver a high performance, user-friendly experience for the underwater photographer.
Developed based on our tested and proven port system, the rugged yet compact Aquatica 30D is compatible with all of our bayonet ports and accessories, The100 meters (over 300 feet) pressure certification is sure to please the technical diver.
The housing is equipped with two universally accepted Nikonos-type strobe connectors, giving the user a wide array of underwater strobes to choose from and the flexibility to mix brands and models of strobes as desired.
Aquatica 30D: Major Features
- New ergonomically positioned main dial and quick access dial controls.
- Improved placement of the shutter release lever.
- 100 meters depth rating
- Compact, anodized aluminum construction for long-lasting performance
- Standard Nikonos-type dual strobe connector.
- Versatile port system to accommodate most lenses used for underwater photography.