Aquatica is pleased to introduce the Aquatica D300 housing for the Nikon D300 DSLR camera. This new housing has an ergonomic design and gives the user easy access to vital controls to deliver a high performance, user-friendly experience for the underwater photographer. Accessible from the right hand are the Main and quick dial controls as well as the shutter release and AF-lock control all this with out having to remove your hand from the grip.
Developed based on our tested and proven port system, the rugged yet compact Aquatica D300 is compatible with all of our bayonet ports and accessories, The 100 meters (over 300 feet) pressure certification is sure to please even the most technical of diver.
The housing is supplied with two universally accepted Nikonos-type strobe connectors, giving the user a wide array of underwater strobes to choose from and the flexibility to mix brands and models of strobes as desired. The secondary connector is ready to accept the new underwater remote control for pole camera use or for long exposure in low light situation. A ¼’’-20 hole is supplied on the top of the housing in the same axis as the lens for mounting a focusing light.
Aquatica D300 housing: Major Features
- Ergonomically positioned dial controls.
- Easy and comfortable placement of the shutter release lever.
- 300 Ft / 100 meters depth rating
- Compact, anodized aluminum construction for long lasting performance
- Standard Nikonos-type dual strobes connector.
- The most versatile port system of the industry, with one of the largest throat opening to accommodate all major lenses desirable for underwater photography.
- 1/4”-20 hole on top mounting of housing for mounting a focus light or other accessories.