AQUATICA INTRODUCES NEW NIKON D90 HOUSING
Part of new line of products aimed at recreational divers
MONTREAL, CANADA – February, 2009 – AQUATICA is proud to introduce its new housing for the Nikon D90 camera. This exciting product is part of a new line of AQUATICA underwater camera housings that are designed and built from a solid piece of aluminum to take advantage of the new, smaller and less expensive D90 DSLR camera, making high quality underwater photography and High Definition video more affordable for the recreational diver.
Made of precision machined aluminum and anodized to military specification, the new and affordable Aquatica D90 housing was crafted with the user in mind. It features all of the controls for still or video features favored by professionals in a compact, lightweight and easy-to-use design. Built around AQUATICA’s well established bayonet port system, this new AQUATICA housing will accommodate all current ports, extensions and gears.
The AQUATICA’s robust aluminum construction also means no warping or twisting, which can affect the controls when diving the deeper part of the recreational diving limit. In addition, our acclaimed Aqua View Finder, along with many other accessories, is fully compatible with this new housing.
Some of the additional features of the AQUATICA D90 housing include:
Simple to assemble design for the traveling diver
- Complete video and still imaging capabilities built in the housing
- Full and comfortable viewing of the images on the rear LCD, even when using the Aqua View accessory finder.
- Quick response zoom control to allow selection of the lens focal length.
- Full compatibility with all existing bayonet ports and extensions.
- Smaller more streamlined design.
- The easiest and most secure camera mounting system in the industry.
- 300fts / 90 meter depth rating maintaining full operation of all controls.
- Easy access to camera controls.
- Simple to assemble design for the traveling diver
SIZE: W 8.5” (13.25” with grip attached) x D 5.25” x H 6.75” /
W 21.6cm (33.6cm with grips attached) x D 13.3cm x H 17.15 cm)
Aquatica housing for Nikon D90 (single strobe connector): MSRP-1799 USD