Daniel Brown from AdobeEvangelists.com to speak at The Northern California Underwater Photographic Society meeting, Friday, November 10, 2006.
The Northern California Underwater Photographic Society proudly presents a very special speaking engagement by Daniel Brown from AdobeEvangelists.com, on Friday, November 10, 2006, 7:15 p.m. - 9:20 p.m. This is going to be a unique and dynamic FREE Adobe Photoshop presentation for hardcore digital underwater photo enthusiasts.
Daniel’s presentation will be in two parts, 7:15 - 8:00 p.m. with part 2 of the presentation resuming after club business from 8:20-ish p.m. to 9:20 p.m.
For this interactive NCUPS.org presentation, underwater photographers are invited and encouraged to submit their underwater photos to be used as Photoshop subject matter by November 4. Images should come from those individuals who have done some Photoshop work to the images, but were in some way stymied or overwhelmed by the Photoshop application and were unable to accomplish the desired results.
Each image submitted should be accompanied by a one or two paragraph description detailing:
1. Problem with the image or image area?
4. What aspect of Photoshop hampered the photographer from creating the desired result?
Six to eight images for rendering at the NCUPS.org presentation will be selected based upon the uniqueness of the Photoshop objective.
Daniel Brown’s demonstration will consist of:
1. If photographer is present, they will be permitted to describe the problem to Daniel and the group.
2. Presentation of the ‘before’ image.
3. Presentation of ‘after’ corrected image.
4. Walk through of procedures to accomplish result.
5. Instead of holding Q & A at the end of the presentation, Daniel will Q & A after each presented image.
Daniel Brown’s NCUPS.org speaking engagement is Friday, November 10, 2006, at 7:15 p.m. Location: New Vision United Methodist Church, 450 Chadbourne Avenue, Millbrae, CA 94030. Cost for first-time visitors is FREE.
For more info on attending, directions or membership info, please visit http://www.ncups.org