Italian manufacturer, Easydive has released details of an update to their Atlantis/Zeus housings. The housing is available in three different lengths to accommodate all major camera models on the market with the models being the Zeus, Atlantis Mini and Atlantis respectively. The updated Atlantis series has a new military-style 40 micron black anodized coating and removable front door that, using the threads located on the front flange, allows the use of any Easydive port. This allows the use of Easywide and Easymacro ports, as well as the optical Superwide Pro HD.
The new Atlantis also has a sacrificial anode to avoid problems with galvanic currents. It also has connections for a video output to the surface and a second panel to manage the video controls.
- Housing made of 7 mm aluminum.
- Ports of 6mm optical glass.
- Three stainless steel latches.
- Length: 15 cm Zeus, Atlantis Mini 20 cm, 22 cm Atlantis.
- External diameter Ø 14 cm.
- Ø 6.5 cm diameter port.
- Width including bracket and handles 31 cm.
- Electronic control EasyControl LANC (SONY), or IR commands with programmable ON / OFF, Zoom Tele / Wide Slow, Zoom Tele / Wide Quick, Back-Light Pictures, Focus Auto / Manual White Balance.
Weight and depth:
- Weight 2.8 kg
- Maximum operating depth 100 meters (on request, Deep Dive Test up to -250 meters).
Monitor Easy Vision, lighting, media lights, extra wide Easy Filter, EasyWide, additional macro EasyMacro, tin box door case, other accessories.