Fantasea has announced its new housing for the Sony a6500 and a6300 mirrorless cameras. The housings are constructed of polycarbonate, have an M16 accessory port and two fiber optic bulkheads. Fantasea will offer an “interchangeable lens port and lens gear system” although lens support is not known at this time.
The FA6500 Will be shipping in April, priced at $980 in the U.S.A.
FANTASEA LINE UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR THE SONY a6500 and a6300
Fantasea introduces the stylish and rugged FA6500 Housing for the Sony a6500 and a6300 mirrorless cameras. The housing is expected in April 2017.
The Fantasea FA6500 Housing was designed and manufactured specifically for the Sony a6500 and a6300 cameras. The FA6500 features an ergonomic design with access to all essential camera functions. It offers the highest and most professional standards of functionality, style and durability.
Sony considers the a6500 as their flagship APS-C mirrorless system and many underwater photo pro’s consider it the best value-for-money mirrorless camera in the market today!
Retail price of the FA6500 Housing in the USA is expected to be as low as $980.
FA6500 System Highlights
- Full access to all essential camera buttons & functions with clearly marked controls
- Depth rated to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Shock resistant construction
- Ergonomic design
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- Moisture Detector and Alarm, Hand Strap and Body Cap included at no additional cost!
- Interchangeable lens port and lens gear system is available, allowing for the use of a wide range of lenses
- Double fiber optic cable port
- M16 port for a variety of connections, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads Shutter release extension available for easy access when using housing tray and handles
- Additional optional housing accessories are available
- Manufacturer’s warranty
Further information can be found shortly on www.fantasea.com and www.sonydive.com.