Fantasea has announced a housing for the Sony RX100 IV compact camera. It features access to all camera controls and is shipping with a leak detector installed as standard.
The FRX100 IV will ship at the end of August, with a retail price of $500 in the U.S.A.
Housing for Sony RX100 IV
We’re proud to introduce a new underwater housing for the brand new Sony RX100 IV camera.
The FRX100 IV Housing is specifically designed for the Sony RX100 IV, thereby providing the most compact, sturdy and ergonomic waterproof housing for this camera. It is also fully compatible with the Sony RX100 III camera.
The FRX100 IV is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 60m/200 feet and is fully functional with ergonomically designed and labeled controls. The Fantasea FRX100 IV is the ultimate waterproof home for the Sony RX100 IV and RX100 III cameras.
FRX100 IV System Highlights
Pro’s consider the Sony RX100 IV to be one of the most impressive and advanced compact cameras ever released.
Camera offers a handful of upgraded features, all so important to underwater photographers. Enhanced features include:
- New 20.1 megapixel 1”-type CMOS sensor, considered to be years ahead of the competition.
- 24-70mm F1.8-2.8 Zeiss lens.
- Slow motion video recording up to 1000 fps.
- 4K (UHD) video recording with full sensor readout and bit rates up to 100Mbps.
- Dual recording captures 17MP stills while recording up to 1080/30p video.
- Incredibly fast (16 fps!) continuous shooting.
- Anti-distortion shutter.
- NEW picture profile modes including SLog2 gamma settings.
- 3-stop neutral density filter.
- Tilting 3” LCD with 1.3m dots.
The FRX100 IV Housing introduces the highest and most professional standards of function, style and durability. Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked buttons.
- Depth rated to 60 meters / 200 feet.
- Shock resistant construction.
- Ergonomic design.
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal.
- BONUS - Moisture Detector installed in every housing at no additional cost!
- FREE Hand Strap and Port Cover.
- Best value-for-money deal.
A complete accessory system available, including wide angle and macro lenses, color correction filters, flashes, video lights and all necessary adaptors and connectors.
Suggested price of the FRX100 IV Housing in the USA is $500.