Fantasea has announced that its existing polycarbonate FRX100 IV housing is fully compatible with the new Sony RX100 V camera. Housing features include access to all “essential” camera controls, an integrated electronic leak detector and an M67 port adaptor to allow the use of accessory wet lenses.
The FRX100 IV housing retails for $400 in the U.S.A.
Fantasea proudly announces that the FRX100 IV HOUSING (including all related accessories) is fully compatible with the brand new Sony RX100 V, that was released only a few weeks ago.
The FRX100 IV Housing provides the most compact, sturdy and ergonomic waterproof housing for this camera. A complete accessory system is available, including wide angle and macro lenses, filters, lighting sets and more.
FRX100 IV is also fully compatible with the Sony RX100 III and RX100 IV cameras.
Current suggested retail price of the FRX100 IV Housing in the USA is $400.
FRX100 IV System Highlights
The Sony RX100 V is the newest addition to Sony’s lineup of premium compact cameras and considered as “an incredible amount of technology stuffed into an easily pocketable package” (dpreview.com, November 2016)
Camera offers a handful of upgraded features, all so important to underwater photographers. Enhanced features include:
- 20.1 megapixel 1”-type CMOS sensor , considered to be years ahead of the competition
- 24-70mm F1.8-2.8 Zeiss lens
- New LSI chip for improved high ISO image quality
- Slow motion 1000 fps video recording with an enhanced recording time of up to 8 seconds
- 4K (UHD) video recording with full sensor readout and bit rates up to 100Mbps
- New incredibly fast (24 fps!) continuous shooting
- Anti-distortion shutter
- New AF-A Mode for perfect auto focus
- New phase detection auto focus for a hybrid auto focus system
The FRX100 IV Housing introduces the highest and most professional standards of function, style and durability:
- Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked buttons
- Depth rated to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Lens port adaptor included, allowing the use of M67 (67mm) macro and wide angle conversion lenses
- Shock resistant construction
- Ergonomic design
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- BONUS - Moisture Detector installed in every FRX100 IV Housing at no additional cost!
- FREE Hand Strap and Port Cover
- Best value-for-money deal
- A complete accessory system available, including wide angle and macro lenses, color correction filters, flashes, video lights and all necessary adaptors and connectors
- Manufacturer’s warranty