Fantasea has announced their polycarbonate housing for the Canon G7 X Mark II compact camera. The FG7X II housing offers access to all essential camera controls and has a 67mm threaded port ring to allow for the attachment of accessory lenses. It is supplied with a leak detector and alarm, along with a hand strap and port cover.
The new housing will be shipping in mid-August. Please consult with your local retailer for price information.
FG7X II System Highlights
Pro’s consider the Canon G7 X Mark ll as one of the most exciting entries to the high end compact zoom market
High quality with improved design - the G7 X Mark ll features a 1-inch 20.1 megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor, 24-100mm F1.8-2.8 lens, 1080/60p video, high speed AF (auto focus) of 0.14 sec., bright 3.0” 1.04m dot LCD, extended battery life – all so very important to underwater photographers!
The FG7X ll Housing introduces the highest and most professional standards of function, style and durability:
- Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked buttons
- Depth rated to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Shock resistant construction
- Ergonomic design
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- Moisture Detector and Alarm, Hand Strap and Port Cover included at no additional cost!
- 67mm thread port ring allowing for wide and macro 67mm wet lenses and filters
- Manufacturer’s warranty