Mangrove has announced a new video light offering an output of 6750 lumen. The VC-4L6X has an 100° beam with a color temperature of 5000°K. It has two output levels and gives a burn time of 65 minutes at 100% power.
The VC-4L6X is available now at a U.S.A. retail price of $841.
Aditech is pleased to announce the release of new MANGROVE video light VC-4L6X.
Mangrove´s new line of professional Video and Dive LED lights is an industry breakthrough. This underwater wide beam video light is designed with an integrated battery and lighting head in a single compact unit. The light weight construction and penetrating beam give excellent color and light uniformity ensuring a superior performance for video use underwater
The VC-4L6X specially designed for underwater video and photo is supplied with a solid-State LED module array emitting a staggering 6750 lumens. Featuring two output levels, the 50W light can dim from high to medium power output level allowing you to dim lighting for a quick exposure adjustment. Sun-similar light in 16:9 illuminating with approx. 100° reflected beam angle and approx. 200 W (halogen).
- Long Burn Time.
- High Brightness – 6750 lumens.
- Integrated Battery and Lighting Head.
- Superior water penetration and color contrast.
- Excellent color Rendition.
- >50,000 hours average LED lifetime.
- Simple magnetic switch operation.
- Depth rated to 200 m ( 660 feet).
- The Mangrove VC-4L6X is designed to be used as primary video lighting for any underwater video, digital still or digital SLR system.
- A perfectly diffused 100 degree beam underwater provides even coverage from macro to wide angle.
- Near daylight 5000º Kelvin color temperature ensures the most true, natural tones especially when combined with ambient light in seascapes.
- The light head’s powerful 6750 lumen beam may be reduced to Low (60%) power setting to fine-tune exposure and extend battery life.
- A compact and ergonomic design features a large power switch on the back of the light.
- The heavy-duty and reliable magnetic switch is within easy reach and features click-stops to indicate power setting by feel.
- Adapters for flex or rigid arms are available for mounting the VC-4L6X video light. Flex Arm are super-lightweight for travel and easy to adjust. The Ball Socket Arm is heavy duty with standard 1” (2.5cm) diameter ball ends. The ball arm system is compatible with arm systems from several manufacturers. Both Flex and Ball Arm systems are easily expandable to meet a variety of needs.
- Additional battery packs may be purchased separately to quickly exchange for a fully charged pack and keep shooting.
Smart Charger Lithium Ion:
- Ideal for Travel: Auto-ranging input allows the charger to work in any country whose electrical system falls within a 100V - 240V range. AC adapters for the following regions are available: USA, Europe, United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Conditions Cells: The charger showcases the latest pulse charge technology; this feature grants near complete charging while also conditioning cells over time, resulting in longer battery life and more flashes per charge. Its “trickle” charge mode helps maintain a pack’s charge without danger of overheating. In addition, this charger is less likely to fail when used with poorly regulated power sources.
- Light Source: 6x Slim type LED array.
- Power consumption: 6 x 8W.
- Luminous Flux (Lumen): 6750 lm.
- Beam angle: 100º.
- color temperature: 5000º Kelvin.
- color rendering index (CRI): 85.
- Output levels: 100-60%.
- Powered by: Lithium-Mn-Co 14 V - 4000 mAh.
- Burn time (100-60%): 65min (100%) / 130min (60%).
- Optional hand grip available for use as a normal diving light.
- Charging time: 5:40 h.
- Depth rated to 200m/660 feet.
- Diameter: 77/60 mm.
- Length: 233 mm.
- Weight: 1228g (land) / 480g (water).