Underwater Leak Detector has just expanded their range of housing leak detectors. These simple devices can now be fitted to a wide range of compact and DSLR housings, including models from Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Sony. The Leak Detector comprises a self-install kit, with a very bright flashing LED that will warn of leaking or excessive moisture in the housing and full installation instructions. (Via DivePhotoGuide.)
Underwater Leak Detector manufacturer Jeff Mullins has recently released a batch of new models of his electronic housing Leak Detector’s. The new range includes many popular new models of both compact and dSLR camera housings for Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Sanyo camera’s.
Among the latest popular camera housing releases are Leak Detector’s for:
- Olympus PT-E01 Housing for the Olympus PEN E-PL1 dSLR.
- Olympus PT-E05 & PT-E06 for Olympus E520 & E620 dSLR.
- Nimar – All Canon, Nikon & Olympus dSLR Housings.
- Patima – Canon G9, G10, G11, G12 and Nikon D90 Housings.
- Ikelite – All Ultra-Compact Housings and all latest DSLR Housings.
- Epoque – All Canon dSLR Housings & EHS1000 Video Housing for the Sanyo Xacti range.
- Canon – All ‘G’ series Camera’s WP-DC21, WP-DC28 & WP-DC34 for G9/G10/G11/G12.
The Underwater Camera Housings Leak Detector is an electronic device that has been designed to serve as a warning in case of a leak or excess moisture inside underwater camera housings. The unit warns the user with a flashing ultra-bright LED (Light Emitting Diode), that is visible from the outside of the housing and it is very easy to self-install in most housing. It comes complete with full-precise instructions for the photographer to install in a few minutes, as absolutely no tools are required for installation.