Recsea has announced the release of a housing for the Canon S100 compact camera. Featuring an aluminum construction, the housing has access to the camera’s front control dial via an external control ring around the housing’s fixed port. It also has a rear command dial, mirroring that on the camera and an external mount for fiber optic strobe triggering.
The housing is available now with a retail price of around $880.
Recsea CANON PowerShot S100 Housing WHC-S100 (Compact).
FEATURES OF THIS PRODUCT:
• Compacted and durable, precision machined corrosion-resistant aluminum housing.
• Lightweight, designed to withstand depths of 100 meters (328 feet)(1).
• Fixed Lens Port.
• Original dial locking mechanism for easy opening and closing.
• Front Port Control Ring (New).
• Rear Control Dial (New).
• Half-Press Shutter Trigger for precise camera shutter control (New).
• Dual Back Cover O-Ring System for added protection (New).
• Complete camera function control.
|Compatible Camera||CANON PowerShot S100|
|Operational Depth||60 meters (200 feet)|
|Maximum Depth (1)||100 meters (328 feet) (1) Buttons, Dial and Ring may not function at this depth.|
|Material||Main Body: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy, anodized Lever, Buttons, Dials: POM, PC, AL Monitor, Lens: Hard Coat Acrylic Screws, Springs: Stainless Steel, Galvanized|
|Size (Housing)||Dimensions: W132mm x D87mm x H92mm Weight: Approx. 600g (Land) / 230 (Fresh Water)|
|Accessories||Diffuser, Strobe Mask-External Strobe Connection Mount, Hand Strap, Reserve O-Ring, O-Ring Removal Pick, O-Ring Grease|