Recsea has announced the released the details of their housing for the GoPro Hero3 and HERO3+ POV cams. Machined from aluminum, the housing has a depth rating of 200 m (650 ft.), and is designed to accommodate an LCD or Battery BacPac.
GOPRO HERO3 & HERO3+ UW Housing WHG-HERO3
- Compact and durable, precision machined corrosion-resistant aluminum housing.
- Lightweight, designed to withstand depths of 200 meters (656 feet).
- Original Secure-Latch locking mechanism for easy opening and closing.
- Double-wide Silicon O-Ring and Back Cover contact surface.
- Complete camera function control.
- Variety of support options.
Compatible Cameras GoPro HERO3 and HERO3+ Camera with GoPro LCD Touch BacPac or GoPro Battery BacPac
Maximum Depth 200 meters (656 feet)
Material Main Body: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy, anodized and POM
Lens/Monitor: Hard Coat Acrylic
Screws, Springs: Stainless Steel, Galvanized
Size (Housing) Dimensions: W90.5mm x D57.5mm x H62.5mm
Weight: Approx. 300g (Land) / 150g (Freshwater/Camera with LCD BacPac)