If you make underwater films and no one ever sees them, how do you share your visions of this our Ocean Planet?
Submit your films to the San Diego UnderSea Film Exhibition, and make a difference.
This is a call for entries for the 7th Annual San Diego UnderSea Film Exhibition, scheduled for Friday and Saturday evenings, October 20 & 21, 2006 at the San Diego Natural History Museum in Balboa Park.
Here is your chance to see your work in a large-format, state-of-the art, digital theater, and to share your adventures with others.
Each evening will feature a different program consisting of 14 to 16 short underwater films from locations all over the world.
* Submission deadline is August 15, 2006.
* We are accepting only mini-DV NTSC tapes.
* No film should be longer than five minutes max and at least 50% of the footage must be underwater.
* Please ensure that you have all rights, to any media that is used in your film(s) (music, visual footage, personal, copyright, or any other legal right.
* Please leave a 10-15 sec. blank leader at the beginning of your submissions. More than one film may be entered on a tape.
* To have your tapes returned after the Film Exhibition, please include a proper sized, self-addressed, stamped envelope with proper postage.
* Please include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, film’s name and length, and a brief bio with your film submission(s).
* Send your submissions to:
The San Diego UnderSea Film Exhibition
c/o Bob Gladden
10339 Thanksgiving Ln.
San Diego, CA 92126.
Filmmakers whose films are selected are encouraged to come to the show and introduce their film(s) in person on the night of the show.
The San Diego UnderSea Film Exhibition reserves the right to use the films for the promotion of this event. All rights will remain with the owners of the films.