This is a call for entries for the 10th Annual San Diego UnderSea Film Exhibition, scheduled for Friday and Saturday evenings, September 11th & 12th, 2009 at the Qualcomm Hall located at 5775 Morehouse Dr, San Diego, Ca. 92121.
Here is your chance to see your work projected in Standard or High Definition formats in a state of the art venue on a giant screen. There is no entry fee!
Each evening will feature a different program consisting of 14 to 16 short underwater films from locations all over the world.
- Submission deadline is July 15, 2009.
- We are accepting Standard Definition NTSC or High Definition 1080i60 HDV films only on mini-DV tapes. We cannot accept PAL or 1080i/50 submissions. Please convert your video(s) to either of the above formats prior to submission.
- No film should be longer than five minutes and at least 50% of the footage must be underwater.
- Please ensure that you have all rights, to any media that is used in your film(s) (music, visual footage, personal, copyright, or any other legal right.
- Leave at least a 10-15 second black leader at the beginning of your submissions. More than one film may be entered on a tape but include a 15 second black leader before each film.
- Filmmakers are limited to 2 submissions each.
- To have your tapes returned after the Film Exhibition, please include a proper sized, self-addressed, stamped envelope with adequate postage.
- Please include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, film’s name and length, and a brief bio with your submission(s).
For further information on UFEX see our website, www.sdufex.com