Sea & Sea has announced the imminent release of their housing for the Canon EOS 6D SLR. The MDX-6D is made from black anodized aluminum alloy and gives access to almost all of the camera’s essential underwater functions (except Depth-of-Field Preview button). Sea & Sea’s YS Converter/C can now be built into the MDX-6D housing by dealers. Other features include:
- Shutter lever tension can be adjusted with a spring.
- Port lock can be accessed without opening the housing.
- New grip design with threadless fixings.
- Tripod socket on the centre underside of the housing.
- Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other interchangeable viewfinders can be used.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Depth rating of 100m / 330ft.