Sea & Sea UK has announced the release of the Underwater Kinetics Aqualite 90eLED Video light. It has a 600 lumen output, adjustable in four steps with a color temperature of 5000°K. Burn time is 1.3 hours at full power, and the light is supplied with two Li-ion batteries. Its compact size will make it a possible choice for use with SLR video rigs.
The Aqualite 90 eLED is available now at a UK retail price of £220.95.
UK Aqualite 90 eLED Video Light.
Incredibly Compact and Powerful Wide-Beam Video Light for Digital Stills and Video Cameras
Features: two beam angle options, four power settings (120 to 600lm) and supplied with two rechargeable Li-ion batteries!
Bring out the incredible underwater colours and intricate detail of marine life with the Aqualite video light. Fish and invertebrates hiding under ledges and in holes often receive little ambient sunlight and require additional lighting for underwater images to come to life. Lighting the foreground with “daylight” coloured Aqualite illumination, while allowing the delicate blues and greens of the open water background to fade into the depths can produce prize winning images. Two Aqualites set at different brightness levels can add an additional dimension and beauty to an underwater subject.
- Two Beam Angle Options:
- Supplied with 90° Lamp Head; covers the area seen by most wide angle underwater cameras.
- Optional interchangeable 65° Lamp Head available; covers the area seen by most standard underwater cameras with a more intense beam.
- Variable Power: The brightness can be stepped up from 120 to 600 lumens in 4 levels (Full - 1/2 - 1/3 - 1/6) using the rear power dial and is held at a colour temperature of 5000° K.
- Two ¼-20 threaded screw holes allow the Aqualite to be adapted to most underwater photo arms.
- Power is supplied by a lithium ion battery which is charged from any USB power outlet or the included wall socket adapter. An additional battery is also included so that one can be on charge while the other is out diving!
- Low profile design keeps your setup compact and less likely to snag on other gear.
- Non-magnetic switching to prevent dive compass interference.
- Aluminium bezel acts as a heat sink for maximum performance underwater.
- The robust design throughout features double o-ring rotary seals on the front and back, anodized machined aluminium power head and rotary switch, high impact ABS anti-corrosion body and stainless steel thread attachments.
- Proudly made in the USA.
DIMENSIONS: 173mm x 142mm x 81mm (LxWxH)
BATTERY TYPE: Rechargeable Lithium Ion (2200mAh)
LAMP TYPE: High Intensity White eLED.
COLOUR TEMP: 5000K.
Full Power:1.3 hrs.
1/2 Power: 2.3 hrs.
1/3 Power: 4.2 hrs.
1/6 Power: 8.8 hrs.
LIGHT OUTPUT: 600 lm (high) / 120 lm (low)
WEIGHT: 695g (with battery)
DEPTH RATING: 150m
UK Aqualite Video eLED 90
Product Code: UK12403