Take a Quick Diver Survey and you can Win a Live Aboard Trip to Indonesia!
*Update 12/04* The survey has closed - thanks for participating!
About the Survey
About The Prize
* 6 nights aboard the Archipelago Adventurer I liveaboard vessel in the critter capital of the world the Lembeh Strait.
* Unlimited diving during the stay on the first floating dive resort in Lembeh.
* The vessel is a 20 metre wooden vessel, housing a maximum of just 8 divers.
* With the Archipelago Adventurer I divers are never more than 5 minutes from the dive site.
* Opportunity to perfect underwater photography skills with critter subjects such as Rhinopias, frog fish, ghost pipe fish and mimic octopus.
* Dive with experienced local guides who understand the magical waters of the Lembeh Strait.
About Archipelago Resorts & Fleet
* Archipelago Resorts & Fleet is a new liveaboard operator focusing on the most sought after destinations in Indonesia.
* The Archipelago Adventurer I is the first floating dive resort in Lembeh.
* The Archipelago Adventurer II is the first liveaboard to focus operations in the Maluku Province, concentrating on the rich and intriguing Banda Sea.
* The luxurious Archipelago Adventurer II is a newly constructed 35 metre wooden phinisi with 9 spacious guest cabins.
* 18 explorers or 16 divers can cruise throughout the Banda Sea.
* Focus on fine dining, attentive service and a comfortable guest experience,
* Archipelago Resorts & Fleet have raised the standards of luxury for Indonesian liveaboards.