Think Tank Photo are shipping the Stash Master 13 travel cube. Capable of carrying a gripped SLR and a few lenses, it is designed to the it inside another bag or backpack. It could be easily repurposed to keep underwater camera gear safe in a hard suitcase or similar.
The Stash Master 13 travel cube is shipping now, priced at $59.99 in the U.S.A.
Expand Photo Carry Capacity with the Stash Master 13L
SANTA ROSA, CALIFORNIA – Think Tank Photo announces the Stash Master 13L, a travel cube that enables you to expand the photo gear capacity of any large backpack, or increase personal gear space in the MindShift® Backlight Elite 45L for multi-day excursions.
This padded insert is sized to fit the “Trifecta” of pro camera gear including a gripped DSLR body attached to a 70-200mm f/2.8, plus a 24-70mm f/2.8 and 16-35mm f/2.8. High density velex interior and reinforced vertical dividers keep your gear secure and protected, while carry handles make it easy to transport. Made from water resistant fabrics with DWR coating, the Stash Master 13L will keep your gear protected, and is a great solution for pros and photo enthusiasts alike.
“Expanded gear capacity is always an important aspect of photography,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank CEO and Lead Designer. “The Stash Master 13L gives pros and photo enthusiasts alike the freedom and flexibility to design their individualized carry layouts however they like.”
- Padded insert allows you to use your own bag or fit more gear into compatible MindShift Gear backpacks
- Water resistant fabric and DWR coating keeps your gear protected
- Sized to fit pro gear including a gripped body attached to a 70–200mm f/2.8
- High-density velex interior and reinforced vertical dividers holds up over time to keep your gear secure
- Multiple dividers allow you to customize the layout depending on your adventure
- Tuck away front flap with removable foam panel provides better access while in a backpack
- Carry handles on front and top makes lifting easy
- Side webbing loops allow you to attach a shoulder strap
- Holds one gripped DSLR with lenses attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8 plus, 2–3 standard zoom lenses and a flash.
- Holds two ungripped DSLRs with lenses attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8 and 1–2 standard zoom lenses.
- Holds two gripped mirrorless bodies with lenses attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8 plus 3–5 additional lenses.
Exterior: For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has the highest quality YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, 100D rip-stop nylon, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 200D polyester, high-density velex, high-density closed-cell foam, PE board reinforcement, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Internal Dimensions: 12.2” W x 6.3” H x 7.5” D (31 x 16 x 19 cm)
External Dimensions: 12.6” W x 6.7” H x 7.1” D (32 x 17 x 18 cm)
Total Volume: 13L
Weight: 0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)
ABOUT THINK TANK PHOTO
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, Think Tank Photo is a group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles, and employing materials that are environmentally benign.