*UPDATE* : Winner announced!
Embed the Wetpixel Photo of the Week into your website and win a brand-new 20th Anniversary Citizen Aqualand Eco-Drive (JV0030-01E) dive watch!
The Aqualand Eco-Drive retails for USD $600 and features current depth display to 300 feet, maximum depth and dive duration display, dive log memory for up to 20 dives, water temperature display, surface interval measurement, world time, 3 alarms, and backlighting. The Eco-Drive is water resistant to 666 feet and is powered by motion, so it never needs a battery. Special thanks to contest sponsor Marine Visions, who donated the watch for this contest.
Win this 20th Anniversary Citizen Aqualand Eco-Drive dive watch!
To enter, all you need to do is embed the Wetpixel Photo of the Week into your personal or commercial website. The process takes only minutes, but the trick will be to do in a way that both features the photo prominently and integrates it seamlessly into the look of your site. Judges will take a look at submitted webpages and select the one that has integrated the POTW most effectively.
- You must be a Wetpixel member to enter the contest
- You may embed either the latest-winner POTW or a user-specific POTW
- Deadline for entry is midnight, May 18, 2007
- The POTW must remain embedded on your page until past June 12, 2007
- Prize delivery will be after June 12, 2007
- Winner selection is done subjectively by Eric Cheng and Joe Holley (of Marine Visions). Wetpixel staff MAY ENTER this contest.
Contest is closed.