Welcome to Wetpixel Expeditions! All of the trips listed here are planned and run by Wetpixel staff, and are designed to maximize photographic productivity. Our trips cater to advanced divers who are interested in learning more about underwater photography, and typically include (repeat) photographers who are shooting at a high level. Private and commercial trips can also be posted in our forums.
We look forward to diving with you!
Join professional underwater photographer Jason Bradley in Alaska aboard the iconic Nautilus Swell. The itinerary will depart Juneau and arrive Ketchikan, taking in some of the finest cold-water diving and topside scenery in the world.
Join Wetpixel for the ultimate whale shark aggregation off of Isla Mujeres, Mexico.
Trips led by Adam Hanlon and Jason Bradley.
Full-on macro photography workshop in the macro capital of the world.
Trip led by Alex Mustard and Adam Hanlon.
A weekend of stunning diving and photography around Catalina and Santa Barbara Islands
Trip led by Eric Cheng and Jason Bradley.
The southern sites of Komodo National Park offer a fantastic mix of healthy coral reefs, huge schools of fish, and interesting macro life.
Trip led by Eric Cheng, Adam Hanlon, and Jason Bradley.
Wetpixel and DivePhotoGuide organize a dive expedition to Antarctica. No details yet, but contact us if you are interested!
- Ultimate Indonesia Nov/Dec 2012 [trip report]
- Vancouver Island, September 2012
- Ultimate Whale Sharks, August 2012
- Bahamas Sharks and Dolphins, June 2012
- PNG Eastern Fields, January 2012
- Ultimate Indonesia November 2011
- Farne Islands Seal trip September 2011
- Whale sharks Isla Mujeres Aug 2011
- Misool / Raja-Ampat Expedition - December 2010
- Ambon Night Safari - November 2010
- Bahamas Sharks and Goliath Groupers Expedition - September 2010
- Bahamas Shark and Dolphin Expedition - July 2010
- Sailfish in Isla Mujeres - January 2010
- PNG Eastern Fields - Nov/Dec 2009
- Sperm Whale Trip to Ogasawara, Japan - October 2009
- Bahamas Sharks - Feb, May, July 2009
- Ultimate Indonesia - Mar/Apr 2009