26 replies to this topic

#21 peggy'sbubbles

peggy'sbubbles

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:35 AM

Ike,

Thanks for all the additional information, it's helping a lot reading all of the posts. We've got 2 nike V's and a small digital setup so this switch is a big leap for me. Love your products and can't wait to try this out (once i get the order in!)

Peggy

#22 ikelite

ikelite

(In Memoriam)

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:41 AM

I love the tire cover photo and will show it to the knowledgeable types who said it was "politically incorrect" to use such a description. I thought it was cute after all the frustration to get them made.

Will include port cover when available. May have to give a coupon for you to return so we can send cover when we receive.

#23 dmoss

dmoss

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:48 AM

Joel,
You can't possibly be considering 'Da Bigga Doma'. You're supposed to be leaving enough room in your carry on for my extra stuff. :lol:

Ike...just wanting to confirm it will work on my 20D with the 15 Sigma. Website doesn't list it yet. I know you will get around to it, but just wanted to make sure.

I guess my wife can be included in the "knowledgeable type" category. I showed her the new toy on my wish list and her response was 'that's a silly name'.
David
Canon 5D, Ikelite

My Flickr Photos

#24 acroporas

acroporas

Beach Bum

• Critter Expert
  • 1776 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:57 AM

Yes david. On the 20D, the sigma 15 FE will work flawlessly behind the new 8" dome. The simga 15FE only becomes problematic when used on the 5D.
William

Canon 5D Ikelite Housing and strobes
15FE | 24/2.8 | 35/1.4 | 85/1.8 | 150/2.8 macro

#25 JoelD

JoelD

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 11:40 AM

Just my blantant attempt to get my name bumped higher on the list I guess.

I guess it coulda been worse, wait a second, I've worked in R&D, I'm sure in-house it WAS called worse, laced with profanity and animal references...

If not, I'm sure that'll come when I ask for one with magic filter laminated to it....

Dang, I'm full of bad ideas today....Friday the 13th..../shivver.
Oh well, off to take a full swing at a golf ball in a racketball court.....
Joel D.
http://www.widgetsandmore.com

Nikon D300, D70s & a bunch of Ikelite stuff and all sorts of stuff my wife doesn't know about. Shhhhhh!

Join the National Association of Photoshop Professionals Today

#26 Strmko

Strmko

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:06 PM

Ike:
I would like to place an order as soon as possible because of my 1.april diving trip.
Would you recommend to wait with ordering the 5510.81? I mean, any other changes in construction...?
Is there a chance I will get it to this date?

#27 ikelite

ikelite

(In Memoriam)

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 11:32 PM

Evrything seems to be going together fine. Still need a box, instructions and neoprene cover. Should have all orders shipped by end of January.............