• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 waterloggedimages

waterloggedimages

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:36 PM

Up for sale is a Nauticam NA-7D in great condition, well maintained, soaked and rinsed after every dive, never been in chlorine, never flooded.  Check out photos.  It comes with a single Nikonos bulkhead.  This is the newer version of the two different designs that Nauticam came out with.  Housing is approximately 2 years old.

Also for sale with housing is a Canon 7D.  The camera is in excellent condition, no marks, no nicks, never dropped, well maintained.  It comes with a 8GB compact flash, one battery, one charger, Canon strap (not pictured) and all paperwork.  This is a US camera, this is not a grey camera.  I am also throwing in the factory battery grip for this body - BG-E7.  This allows  you to double your battery capability or use AA batteries.  

Here is a link to the specs on the Canon 7D -  http://www.usa.canon...#Specifications

Will ship to the lower 48 states.  Buyer pays actual cost of shipping and Paypal fees.  Will accept Paypal only.

Package Price - $2950.00

01-1.jpg

Attached Images

• 02-2.jpg
  • 03-3.jpg
  • 04-4.jpg
  • 05-5.jpg
  • 06-6.jpg
  • 07-7.jpg
  • 08-9.jpg
  • 09-10.jpg
  • 10-11.jpg
  • 11-12.jpg
  • 12-13.jpg

#2 waterloggedimages

waterloggedimages

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:30 PM

Will separate if someone is interested in the housing or camera only.

Camera w/battery grip     $650.00

Housing                           $2,300.00

#3 KyleArtym

KyleArtym

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:19 AM

Would you be willing to ship to Ontario, Canada? I'm interested in the housing, and I'd be willing to pay 1750$ + shipping. Let me know if that sounds reasonable. Thank you.

#4 waterloggedimages

waterloggedimages

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:03 PM

Bump. Will separate, make offer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Canon, 7D, Nauticam, NA-7D, BG-E7