It's time to give a big applause...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SMY

SMY

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:photography, diving, hiking in the mountains and everything with an Apple on...

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:18 AM

I'm now quite some time in this forum and read a lot of helpful threads, get a lot of very helpful answers to all of my (hopefully not too silly) questions and last but not least bought and sold some nice stuff.

In these times we take such a source of help, inspirations and advice as normal, but it's not!

I thought it's now time to give a big applause and say a warm thank you guys to all of you admins, members and everybody who helped me fo far!

Best regards and a lot of fun and sucess with our beautiful hobby or job!

Sascha
Nikon D850, Nauticam NA-D850 housing, Nauticam TTL-Converter 26308, 2 x INON Z330, Sigma 15mm Fisheye, Nikon 17-35mm, Zen 170 Port, ULCS arms with StiX floats

#2 TimG

TimG

Sperm Whale

• 2040 posts
  • Interests:Sunlight reefs, warm seas, fine wine, beautiful women. And Manchester City Football Club - English Premier League Champions (again) for 2017-18

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:14 PM

A really nice comment, Sascha.

One of the really great things about WP is that people are willing to share their best advice and experience willingly and nicely. Nasty comments are, thankfully, extremely rare - almost non-existent.

Long may it stay that way - and long may you enjoy reading, picking up tips and sharing your own!

Tim
(PADI IDC Staff Instructor and former Dive Manager, KBR Lembeh Straits)
Nikon D800 and D500, Nikkors 105mm and 16-35mm, Sigma 15mmFE, Tokina 10-17,  Subal housing

http://www.timsimages.uk
Latest images: http://www.shutterst...lery_id=1940957

#3 trimix125

trimix125

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:03 AM

Hi,
there is nothing to add to SMYs text!!!
Ist great that this forum is runing that way, other wise it would have to be founded ;-))

Thanks,
Wolfgang

• SMY likes this