• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 loftus

loftus

Blue Whale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4571 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

I just upgraded my Mac Pro to Lion, and found my eSATA card does not work. Anybody have the same problem, and know any fixes? The drive I use has USB as well, so worst case scenario I could switch it to USB, but I'd prefer to use the eSATA card if possible.
Nikon D800, Nikon D7000, Nauticam, Inons, Subtronic Novas. Lens collection - 10-17, 15, 16, 16-35, 14-24, 24-70, 85, 18-200, 28-300, 70-200, 60 and 105, TC's. Macs with Aperture and Photoshop.

#2 steviet

steviet

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:10 PM

I just upgraded my Mac Pro to Lion, and found my eSATA card does not work. Anybody have the same problem, and know any fixes? The drive I use has USB as well, so worst case scenario I could switch it to USB, but I'd prefer to use the eSATA card if possible.

You might have to go to the manufacturer of the cards website and download an updated driver for the card t work properly. I would start there..

#3 Tom_Kline

Tom_Kline

Great Hammerhead

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:fishes and invertebrates

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Interesting. I have the flush mounting OWC esata Express card in my 17" MBP. Never needed a driver for it but have only used it with Snow Leopard.

Thomas C. Kline, Jr., Ph. D.
Oceanography & Limnology
Canon EOS-1Ds MkII and MkIII and Nikon D1X, D2X, D2H cameras. Lens focal lengths ranging from 8 to 180mm for UW use. Seacam housings and remote control gear. Seacam 150D and 250D, Sea&Sea YS250, and Inon Z220 strobes.

http://www.salmonography.com/