• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rjsimp

rjsimp

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:09 AM

I have two complete housing setups available on ebay for buy it now or best offer. This housing is for the Olympus SP-350 camera which is an excellent fully manual camera system capable of full TTL with this housing. I am selling them because my wife moved up to DSLR and we had two housings (one for backup).

Posted Image

You can see them here on ebay.

Thanks

Edited by rjsimp, 17 November 2008 - 07:12 AM.

#2 Spazm

Spazm

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:38 AM

I have two complete housing setups available on ebay for buy it now or best offer. This housing is for the Olympus SP-350 camera which is an excellent fully manual camera system capable of full TTL with this housing. I am selling them because my wife moved up to DSLR and we had two housings (one for backup).

Posted Image

You can see them here on ebay.

Thanks

Are you not planning to sell to buyers in ASIA??..:P

#3 rjsimp

rjsimp

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:56 AM

Are you not planning to sell to buyers in ASIA??..:P

I sent you a couple of replies. My first was based entirely off your ebay score which was small. Then when I saw you on wet pixel and you have been here for a while, I sent you another message that I had no problem selling to you if you are willing to pay the shipping.

Just can't be too careful sometimes and when I got your first message through ebay I wasn't sure about it. Sorry for the confusion.

#4 Spazm

Spazm

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

I sent you a couple of replies. My first was based entirely off your ebay score which was small. Then when I saw you on wet pixel and you have been here for a while, I sent you another message that I had no problem selling to you if you are willing to pay the shipping.

Just can't be too careful sometimes and when I got your first message through ebay I wasn't sure about it. Sorry for the confusion.

No worries about that.

I see that the item is no longer available one ebay. Is it sold?

#5 rjsimp

rjsimp

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:02 AM

No worries about that.

I see that the item is no longer available one ebay. Is it sold?

No they are still on ebay.. I just checked and they are there and available still.

#6 rjsimp

rjsimp

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:57 PM

Both housings have been Sold!..

Edited by rjsimp, 15 December 2008 - 03:49 AM.