1 reply to this topic

#1 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:42 PM

Nikon D800  36MP Full Frame Digital SLR Camera - Black (Body only).  Comes in original box with all original accessories, cables, etc. 
I am including a Lexar Professional 1000x CompactFlash card, 32Gb.  

This camera was barely used and is in near-mint cosmetic and perfect working condition. There are no scratches on the rear LCD, and it comes with all original accessories including the hotshoe cover and rear LCD cover.  I did write my last name (two letters - short!) in Sharpie on top of the camera flash, and there is writing on the English quick start guide and user manual.  Otherwise, this camera is immaculate, little used, with only 4298 shutter activations

Asking $1999.  I am happy to entertain reasonable offers.  

If you are interested, please contact Norb at photoagent101@gmail.com. Please no phone calls.  I can accept Paypal (must charge an additional 3% to cover Paypal's commission but hopefully we can both use personal Paypal accounts, meaning no Paypal commission), money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping and insurance via one of the above methods. 

Happy Shooting! 

Attached Images

• _1 DSC2580.JPG
  • _2 DSC2585.JPG
  • _DSC2595.JPG

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

#2 RebelBluePhotography

RebelBluePhotography

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts