1 reply to this topic

#1 Marta_Sostres

Marta_Sostres

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 04:18 AM

Hello!

I am selling an Aquatica housing for Canon 5D Mark II that has accompanied me for a couple of years. It is an extremely robust and reliable piece of kit, which has never flooded nor given me any trouble. I need to sell it because (against my will...!) I am moving to Sony. I have added a couple of pictures I took with it so you can get an idea of the potential.

The pack includes:

-Aquatica housing: It is used but in good working condition. The housing has acoustic and visual water sensor, an hydrophone cable and the flash cable. Very practical 

-8'' dome: has one very tiny scratch that should be easy to remove, and that is invisible on the pictures anyway. Include a shade and a neoprene cover.

-Flash cables: 2x short nikonos cables (5pin) + 2x10m nikonos cables (5pin), ideal for landscape or studio pictures

-Canon 5D Mark II body: little cosmetic imperfections, but in excellent condition. Never fell on the floor 

-Canon 20mm/F2.8: excellent optic for landscape photography. It has a couple of cosmetic imperfections that were there when I bought it, but it works perfectly.

-Accessories: 2xBattery + Battery charger + 2 x16G memory card + Camera strap 

Do not hesitate to send me a PM if you have any questions.

Have a nice day!

Attached Images

• IMG_5906.jpg
  • IMG_5901.jpg
  • IMG_5897.jpg
  • IMG_5903.jpg
  • SOSTRES_Marta_MALPELO_006.jpg
  • IMG_5894.jpg
  • SOSTRES_Marta_MALPELO_004.jpg
  • SOSTRES_Marta_MALPELO_007.jpg

#2 Marta_Sostres

Marta_Sostres

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:14 AM

I forgot to mention: price of the pack, 2000 euros!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: canon, aquatica, housing, 5d, mark2, mark II, STROVES, 20mm, dome, wide angle