• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jetor

Jetor

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:41 AM

Hello, I m own a nauticam em 1mkii housing.
I have the zen 170 n85 i dome, and I would like to buy the 30mm extension and the zoom gear for the olympus 9-18 lens.
I would like to know if there are another brand compatible with nauticam, because the nauticam zoomgear and the 30mm extension are very expensive...

Thanks

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

#2 Jetor

Jetor

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:22 AM

I m also looking for the zoom gear for the 12/40. Thanks

#3 Architeuthis

Architeuthis

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Diving / Photograpy / Video / Gardening / Cooking / Handcraft

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:14 AM

Hi Jetor,

I have the D&D Zoomgear for the Zuiko 12-40mm (and Nauticam NA-EM5II housing) and it works perfect: https://www.unterwas...-zoom-gear.html

Same with D&D Focusgear for the Zuiko 60mm Makro...

I also have D&D Zoomgear for the Panasonic 7-14mm, but this gear fits very tough on the lens, so force is required to put it on, what I dont like - cannot recommend it at present (the owner of the company promised to 3D print a modified version after I return from diving vacation, so it will be improved by then (vacation will start this Saturday :rolleyes: ...))

I cannot compare to original gear from Nauticam, whether this fits better, as I never had it, but the two gears mentioned above fit perfect w/o any problem...

BTW, what happened to your flooded housing - do you know now, what was responsible (I am interested to know, since I also have Nauticam housing and want to avoid flooding)?

Wolfgang :)

#4 JMartel

JMartel

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:34 AM

If you know anyone with a 3D printer, you can have a gear printed. I'm working on having a Panasonic 7-14mm gear printed now. If it goes well, I'll try and post up the file. 

#5 Jetor

Jetor

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:41 AM

Thanks Wolfgang! Finally it was the o ring of the 60mm port... They changed it and now everything it's ok...

#6 Kraken de Mabini

Kraken de Mabini

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:UW photography, travel, carpentry, gardening, biology, physics, design & build UW custom gizmos

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:17 AM

Thingiverse publishes 3d printer codes.  I used their code to print my Subal gears, they work perfectly for a fraction of the cost.

https://www.thingive...explore/popular