Unfortunately I have to sell my rig I can no longer dive really anymore. I am based in Cambridge, UK.
I bought the rig from Nauticam in the UK about 5 years ago and it's had approximately 120 dives, it's in a great condition as hopefully the photographs show. Breaking down the package. Some underwater shots I took with this can be found here: http://www.franklynj...er-photography/
- Nauticam NA-7D housing for Canon 7D
- 4 x Jumbo Floats for 1.7 lbs. lift
- 2x 200MM Nauticam Double Ball Arm
- 2x 125 Nauticam Double Ball Arm
- 7x Nauticam Standard Clamp
- 1x Nauticam Strobe Mounting Ball
- 1x Subsee +5 Diopter
- 2x INON Z-240 Strobe - Type 4
- 2x Nauticam to Iron Optical Fibre Cable
- 1x Magnetic Diopter Mount for Nauticam Port 41 (Port Diameter 65mm)
- Canon 7D Mark I
- 1x Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 lens
- 1x Canon EFS 60mm Macro lens
- 1x Canon battery
- 1x Tiffen UV protector for 60mm lens
- 2x 8gb extreme scan disk CF cards (60MB/s)
- 1x Sanyo Ni-MH Battery Charger
- 4x Eneloop HR-3UTGA 1.2V Batteries
Various o-rings, nauticam grease, manual etc.
Every aspect of this has been well looked after and kept in a dry smoke free environment. Everything to my knowledge is working perfectly from I have tested. Please feel free to ask any questions.
All offers welcome! I have more pictures upon request as I was limited on what I could show here.
Edited by DSeven1923, 12 April 2019 - 07:37 AM.