I’ve decided I need to sell my Nauticam Nikon D610 underwater housing. After nearly four years of owning it and perhaps 40+ dives with it I need to downsize a bit. I love the housing but for me now at 62, I’d like something a bit more manageable, size wise. I’m looking at the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 and matched Nauticam housing. If anyone has any experience with that camera/housing please tell me about your experience with it.
Here is what I’m selling.
- Nauticam NA-D600 housing for Nikon D600 and D610 camera.
- Nauticam extension ring 20 with lock.
- Nauticam 8.5 Acrylic Dome Port with Shade and Neoprene Cover
- Housing includes M14 Offset Extension with Vacuum Valve
- Selling with or separate – Nikon 14mm Prime Lens
Selling for $3,600 or make me an offer.