Photo

UPDATED: Aquatica & Ultralight Parts

aquatica port wideangle macro extension ring zoom gear housing d300 bouyancy strobe arms ultralight

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 CaptainFowler

CaptainFowler

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 04:12 PM

Hi

Have broken up a system and am now selling individual parts.

Just to give you an idea I have details below, the overall condition is between good and extremely good.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Marc

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aquatica A300 housing (with tray, handles, Ikelite bulkhead and tools/accessories) - Good condition - zincs in good condition - $500
1 X Aquatica Aqua View Finder (with small prism defect - does not effect ability to view image) - $500
Ikelite sync cords- 1 X single to single - $30
1 X Aquatica 6" Dome Port (plus Hood) - great condition - $130
1 X Aquatica Flat Port (with Focus Gear) - good condition - with small scratch on inside of glass outside of image path - not noticeable in images - $100
3 X Various Port Extension Rings - (to fit Sigma 105mm, Nikon 60mm & Tokina Fisheye 10-17mm) - $75 each
3 X Various Zoom Gear Rings - (to fit Sigma 105mm, Nikon 60mm & Tokina Fisheye 10-17mm) - $40 each
2 X 12" Ultra Lite Bouyancy Arms 1" diameter - $50 for the pair

#2 raphaelgatti

raphaelgatti

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:06 AM

Hi Marc,

Interested on

1 X Aquatica 6" Dome Port (plus Hood) - great condition - $130
1 X Aquatica Flat Port (with Focus Gear) - good condition - with small scratch on inside of glass outside of image path - not noticeable in images - $100
Extension Rings and Focus, just need to get the specification for my new housings

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aquatica, port, wideangle, macro, extension ring, zoom gear, housing, d300, bouyancy strobe arms, ultralight